Today Imran has been re assessed for movement patterns and functional strength, a lot of good news and hope for the athlete.
- His injured leg has shown slight improvement in strength
- He has shown progress in mind and body relations, he has started to use his quadriceps muscles when doing the relevant movements.
- We have crossed the first phase of training and moved to the second phase where the athlete has started to perform half squatting, leg presses, free weight knee flexions, free weight knee extensions.
- The athletes gait movement has been observed near normal, he needs a bit more psychological support to make it perfect.
- Muscle hypertrophy (muscle mass) observed on the injured leg which is indeed the best news.
The 26 year old goal keeper from victory sports club is fully focused on his recovery process and is working according to plan.