Monday, February 18, 2008

ONE YEAR OF BLOGGING & …

Credit goes to Subcorpus and Nazeeh who gave me the idea of blogging, at that time I did not know what a blog was and was in doubt that I could find time to write. I remember the coffee table which we discussed about blogging where Subcorpus convinced me that a fitness blog is a good idea for someone like me. Today I could say I am glad that I made this page on internet from which I hope a lot of people will benefit with information regarding fitness.

Below are some stats which I found interesting.

Total number of posts: 66
Total number of comments: 318
Most popular posts:
1 - Is sex a good exercise

2 - Goalkeeper Imran fit to play

Thanks to all of you who have visited my space on the internet.
One year of blogging & looking forward to continue …

Yours in better fitness
Personal Trainer

12 comments:

Ameer said...

Congrats!

jaa said...

Congratulations... keep it up :)

Maldiveshealth said...

Good work. Your blog is full of information.

dpm said...

Congratulations Dude!

modu said...

Congrats,
looking to see more from you

Simon said...

Zinaan...if I could sing I'd have sung Tina Turner's "[You're] Simply the Best..."

Keep up the good work...you have all my blessings, son...keke

subcorpus said...

bro ...
me and nazeeh may have talked you into it ...
but you worked hard to get this going ...
congratulations and best of luck ...
more years to come bro ... many more years ... hehe ...

Aisha said...

Great job.
Why not add the photo album of yours for public veiwing. would like to see it.

Gaanagaa said...

Subcorpus is like the godfather of blogging.
Actually he is from a very bloggish family. His "bro"(real one) is the Minister for Blogs and reform.

Anywho, this is one of the few blogs I read. Wants me to get that ancient application-form filled and get back to your gym.

Keep it up!!
:)

shaari said...

all i can say is u've done a good job over the year. definitely one of the most useful blogs around cos u share your knowledge & expertise that everyone can benefit with. keep it up...

Anonymous said...

Keep it up Buddy!

aesha said...

its late to wish but keep on blogging!